This is what it looked like after I washed it to "felt" it.
The second it was ready, I put it on the floor and Calvin claimed it.
I did actually make it with Calvin in mind since he loves it when I knit and he doesn't get to use the cat tree very often. But Hobbes also took an interest in it.
A lot of interest. Here Calvin is saying "No Hobbes, that's not how you do it. It's for sleeping in".

Hobbes doesn't get it. But at least he's having a good time, I think.
Here is a video of how Hobbes went from on top of to underneath the cat bed.
3 comments:
That video is hilarious! I love that you felted a bed!
LOL! Your cats are so funny. I love their names too. :)
Very cool cat bed! I'm not nearly that crafty.
And I love the video. Too funny!
Post a Comment