Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cat In The Box

So I think it's pretty clear at this point that Calvin loves paper and things made of paper. Well he loves it when we play board games because he gets to sleep in the box lid. Sometimes we can't open the box fast enough because the second the box lid is open, he's climbing in.

Some boxes are better than others, but no matter what the size he will jam himself in.


And eventually he'll make himself comfortable.

And we also have to be a little bit careful because he loves to chew on the dice. Yahtzee is his favorite game ever.


Just in case you don't believe me, here are a few more photos. Proof that Calvin loves boxes, and that we play a lot of board games.










2 comments:

paisleyduke said...

He is such a cool cat! It must be so fun living with him.

Keri said...

I just stumbled upon your blog on The Nest.

I love all your cat pictures! They're so cute and look like really fun cats. ;-)