

And then I harass them with my camera and they wish they had chosen a more hidden place to sleep. Like here:
Cats + Velvet Tree Skirt = Happy CatsA blog about our cats, I have lots of photos of them so I figured instead of printing them out and leaving them piled in a box I'd stick them on here and save some paper.


And then I harass them with my camera and they wish they had chosen a more hidden place to sleep. Like here:
Cats + Velvet Tree Skirt = Happy Cats
1 comment:
This reminded me so much of my cats. Even as they got older, they never grew apart. Always grooming each other and napping together. And a funny thing... the original names we had for them were Calvin and Hobbes! But then we changed it to Skinny and Fatty. lol
Post a Comment